Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Kicking butts and taking names!

Woke up this morning and weighed my self and i was 191, the lowest i have been in 2 years!!!!!!!!!!!! Still keeping it up by going to the gym 3 times a week, walking around the block a few times a week, eating pretty good (low carb), drinking a lot of water and not eating past 9pm. And because i may have a PT test coming up i started to run a little bit when i go walking around the block. I love the way i feel, i have more energy and am sleeping better at night. COME ON EVERYBODY, WHERE ARE YALL AT??????????????????

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for your weight loss. I can imagine that that's a wonderful feeling! KEep up the good work brutha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sis! I just read that you started your workouts, so i'm excited to hear about your results here shortly :)

    ReplyDelete